Sunday, July 18, 2010
OMG!!!!!!
The time is here we are off to the boat at 3.30 am the weather here is fantastic. The view from Varne Ridge is great you can see the coast of France very clearly. Thanks to everyone for the messages of goodluck we both really appreciate them.

Liam.To day is what the last year of hard trainning was for. I know in my own heart that you will make it, you have a great crew that will look after your needs and see you saftely to France. I will see you in Dover later..My love always Kaye

Live Updates

Marymount Hospice

Marymount Hospice
Sponsor me to support Marymount

RNLI

RNLI
Sponsor me and help the RNLI

About me

I am a 40 year old happily married man with 3 fantastic children and a very supportive wife...........And I'm going to swim the English Channel !!

I live in Cork City, Ireland and I am the owner of Sheilas Hostel (www.sheilashostel.ie) and Gabriel House (www.gabriel-house.com) .

I have returned to my childhood sport of swimming after 26 years and I now train in Source under the watchfull eye of my coach Eilis Burns.





Various Video Clips

Followers