Monday, July 19, 2010
Jim has no signal so finding it hard to tweet , keep sending tweets he will get them eventually. Last update liam doing really well they can see France no signing of landing yet.
Im here in Goudhurst with Sarah my cousin trying to pass a few hours but we are still keeping a watchful eye on the tracker. Kaye

Live Updates

Marymount Hospice

Marymount Hospice
Sponsor me to support Marymount

RNLI

RNLI
Sponsor me and help the RNLI

About me

I am a 40 year old happily married man with 3 fantastic children and a very supportive wife...........And I'm going to swim the English Channel !!

I live in Cork City, Ireland and I am the owner of Sheilas Hostel (www.sheilashostel.ie) and Gabriel House (www.gabriel-house.com) .

I have returned to my childhood sport of swimming after 26 years and I now train in Source under the watchfull eye of my coach Eilis Burns.





Various Video Clips

Followers