Wednesday, July 14, 2010
I swam in the & hogs swim on Sunday last and it was a really tough one.
2 meter swells in places, poor enough viz and lack of local knowledge made it a very tough swim for me.

However i was minding myself for this weekends big swim which is going to be the Channel......

Live Updates

Marymount Hospice

Marymount Hospice
Sponsor me to support Marymount

RNLI

RNLI
Sponsor me and help the RNLI

About me

I am a 40 year old happily married man with 3 fantastic children and a very supportive wife...........And I'm going to swim the English Channel !!

I live in Cork City, Ireland and I am the owner of Sheilas Hostel (www.sheilashostel.ie) and Gabriel House (www.gabriel-house.com) .

I have returned to my childhood sport of swimming after 26 years and I now train in Source under the watchfull eye of my coach Eilis Burns.





Various Video Clips

Followers