Saturday, May 22, 2010
Today a few of us Channel aspirants are swimming in the Dam in Iniscarra hopefully for 6 hours or so.The forecast is for an excellant day with air temp up to 24deg hopefully the water will be a toasty 13/14 deg which will allow us to swim for 6 hours.
The forecast is so good that some of our families and friends are comming to support us from the river bank and they intend to fire up the BBQ's and maybe evn go for a paddle on the lake.

Live Updates

Marymount Hospice

Marymount Hospice
Sponsor me to support Marymount

RNLI

RNLI
Sponsor me and help the RNLI

About me

I am a 40 year old happily married man with 3 fantastic children and a very supportive wife...........And I'm going to swim the English Channel !!

I live in Cork City, Ireland and I am the owner of Sheilas Hostel (www.sheilashostel.ie) and Gabriel House (www.gabriel-house.com) .

I have returned to my childhood sport of swimming after 26 years and I now train in Source under the watchfull eye of my coach Eilis Burns.





Various Video Clips

Followers